Nov 22, 2016 Wayne Scott provided us a copy of the input they received from Hill Dickenson. Hostility proven! They demonstrated that they were intent on denying the claim. They:
- jumped on the John Koon bandwagon, accepting his statements even though they were proven wrong or at least seriously put in question by multiple people.
- accused us of not providing crew statements, maintenance logs and trip logs implying that we were withholding these, when in fact we were never asked for this information. According the ICOBS, the insurance company is responsible for advising the claimant what needs to be accumulated and provided when filing a claim. Larry never said a word about any of these items.
- made bad and uneducated assumptions based on mis-information from John Koon.
- went evidence trolling by
- asking why a Mayday was not issued and
- how could the propeller have possibly fallen off
- implied a suspicious anomaly by not including the prop as part of the claim.
- ignored the inconvenient truths in our responses.
On Nov 24, we reply that we will respond thru counsel. We also requested reimbursement for our expenses if for no other reason than the unconscionable delay of 7 months in processing our claim with no communication implying concern.
Avoiding Responsibilitiy for Delays
Wayne Scott responded on Nov 25, acknowledging our email and stated that the delays were not LJJ’s responsibility.
We responded that we believed all involved were responsible especially due to the verbal assurances by their representative from the very beginning.
No response was received.